Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hail and Well Met

Hey there!

Thought I'd join my fellow WCP authors and introduce myself. I have a few names. I go by Sonja Baines and S. W. Vaughn, in addition to Sonya, Mommy, and Hey, You. Call me anything you want, and I'll probably answer. :-)

As you've probably guessed, I'm a writer. My first release through Wild Child under the name Sonja Baines, Soul Haven, is available now. The novel is a romantic suspense about a rookie cop who falls for a criminal (whoops... conflict of interest there!). As the author, I'd like to think it's pretty good. ;-) But don't take my word for it... see what Cocktail Reviews has to say!

My other half writes thrillers. I've got a series coming out through Wild Child that I'm very excited about. If you'd like to know more, feel free to visit my S. W. Vaughn site for excerpts and a bunch of other cool stuff.

In a few weeks I'll be announcing a contest, and I hope you'll enter! I've got sweet prizes for the winner. Looking forward to getting to know you and talking about all things writing and reading around here.

2 comments:

scooper said...

Hey Sonja! I'm going to mention your contest on my blog and I won't even enter (despite being a contest junkie).

WCP_Authors said...

Nice to see you here!